Welcome to Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Thank you for trusting our hospital to provide the highest quality of healthcare. We are honored to serve you and your family, and are confident that you'll find a difference in the care you experience during your hospital stay.
We provide many services, including:
- emergency and pediatric emergency services,
- a new behavioral health unit serving inpatients and outpatients ages 50 and older,
- an Accredited Chest Pain Center,
- a Certified Primary Stroke Center,
- a dedicated orthopedic, neurology and spine unit,
- diagnostic imaging,
- and surgical services.
Excellent Patient Care
Our team views excellent care in many ways: on an individual level with every patient we treat, as well as every person we interact with. We believe each patient is unique and deserves personal attention. Our team of physicians, nurses, ancillary clinicians and support personnel are dedicated to meeting your healthcare and personal needs. Southern Hills Hospital prides itself on our awards and accolades, which are appreciated affirmations of the patient care that we provide:
- Earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program
- Earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for hip and knee replacements and hip fractures programs
- Bright Spots in the Silver State Award from the Nevada Hospital Association -Awarded for Hospital Quality
- Get with the Guidelines - Stroke Silver - Plus Quality Achievement Award from American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) - the only southern Nevada hospital to receive this recognition for four consecutive years
Visiting hours are flexible to accommodate family and friends. Please have family members or friends consult with your nurse regarding the best time, length of visit and number of visitors. In consideration of other patients, visitors are asked to be reasonably quiet. In some situations, visitation may be restricted in the best interest of the patient. Please see that children visiting the hospital are supervised by an adult. Southern Hills Hospital does not offer childcare services.
Please be sure to let us know if we can assist you at any time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your healthcare needs.