- Patients & Visitors
Committed to the Highest Quality Care While Serving Southwest Las Vegas
It's About Healthy Living - Effective Jan. 1, 2012, Southern Hills is a tobacco-free campus for employees, physicians, patients, visitors and all the members of our Southern Hills community. That means no tobacco products can be used on our campus – inside or outside.
Utilizing advanced digital technology and a highly skilled medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality of care while serving the communities of southwest Las Vegas. Southern Hills is a full-service hospital providing a comprehensive range of services and a dedicated physician team and staff who treat patients with exceptional care and service.
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center offers a full range of specialized services including:
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Sunrise Children's Hospital Pediatric Emergent Care at Southern Hills Hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center - part of the first network of Accredited Chest Pain Centers in Nevada
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center - part of the first network of Certified Stroke Centers in Las Vegas
- Labor & Delivery Services featuring a Level-II NICU
- Advanced Surgical Services, including Outpatient and Inpatient care
- Neurosciences Services including Neurology, Spine and Craniotomies
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Orthopedics, including a Joint Replacement Program
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Assessment and Treatment
- Careflight Transport Helicopter Operating from Southern Hills campus
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Services
- H2U Health and Wellness membership program
Together with their physician partners, Southern Hills Hospital shares the same goal – to provide high-quality and safe care to each patient. Southern Hills is a leader in patient safety with such initiatives as bar coding and smart pump technology for safe medications.
Awards and Accreditations:
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center has been recognized with the following awards and accreditations:
Southern Hills Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital Southern Hills no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).
Southern Hills Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please email or call Christine Konicek at (702) 880-2147.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
- About Us
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Awards and Accreditations
- Email A Patient
- Get Covered America™
- Gift Shop
- Healthcare Decisions
- Maps & Directions
- Medical Records
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities and Patient Visitation Rights
- Pay Online
- Phone Directory
- Pricing Information
- Privacy Notice
- Quality Care
- Registration Information
- Virtual Tour