Providing Women-Centered Breast Care
Breast Care Services at Southern Hills offers a team of highly skilled specialists who provide comprehensive breast care to our patients. We offer shorter wait times and a softer mammogram through the MammoPad® breast cushion on all of our services.
Our Team of Breast Care Specialists
We provide you with expertise in imaging, diagnosis and treatment of the breast with a comprehensive team just for you. Focusing exclusively on breast health, our team of specialists includes:
- Board certified breast imaging radiologists
- Licensed Mammographers
- Board certified surgeons
- Board certified oncologists
Breast Care Services available at Southern Hills Hospital includes a combination of the newest technologies with the latest procedures to accurately diagnose breast problems at the earliest possible moment. Our full range of sophisticated technologies includes:
- Screening Digital Mammography
- Diagnostic Digital Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI with computer aided detection (CAD)
- Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsies (Stereotactic, Ultrasound or MRI guidance)
- Cyst Aspirations
- Fine Needle Aspirations
- Needle Localizations
Recommendations for Breast Cancer Screening
Breast cancer prevention is a high priority at Southern Hills. Self-examinations are essential to ongoing breast care and early detection is the most effective cure.
To help guide you, here are the recommendations for breast cancer screenings:
- Monthly breast self examination starting at age 20
- Breast physical examination by a health care provider every three years starting at age 20: annual clinical breast physical exam starting at age 40
- Baseline mammogram at age 35
- Annual screening mammography starting at age 40
How to Schedule an Appointment
We accept self-referral patients for annual screenings*. To schedule an annual screening at Southern Hills, call (702) 880-2900 and our schedulers will be happy to find a convenient appointment time for you.
Where is Breast Care Services at Southern Hills Located?
Southern Hills Hospital is located conveniently off the 215, off the West Sunset exit. We offer close, ample parking for all of our guests.Find Location & Directions