- You will enjoy terrific employee benefits, annual wage increases and great patient to staff ratios.
- We offer a FREE healthcare benefit option available to benefit eligible employees.
- You will work with a team of phenomenal psychiatrists and for a company focused on quality and programming.
- Your life will be much easier when using an Electronic Medical Record in our psych unit.
- Have we mentioned all the fun adventures that await you in the Las Vegas area? Go out and enjoy the great nightlife, outdoor activities and fantastic shows. Trust us, you will, because we value a good work-life balance.
- With your help, we can continue to provide advanced care and excellent service which lead to better outcomes and an extraordinary patient experience.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer unrivaled advantages like:
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries because we understand the importance of providing for your needs.
- You will start out on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Are you making a move for your career? We offer relocation assistance for those who are opening new opportunities for their career by moving to a new area.
- Specialty specific educators give you valuable mentorship.
- You can enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement for career development and advancement.
- You will benefit deeply from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package empowers your total well-being.
- Just like you, we are dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care. You will see that our approach to quality and safety is a team-effort.
- We value and promote diversity in the workforce at all levels of our organization.
- We aim to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We have a commitment to:
- Provide you with an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruit and retain a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.