Welcome from our Program Director
Thank you for your interest in the Sunrise GME Consortium Gastroenterology Fellowship Program. This is an ACGME-accredited 3-year program based at Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital in Las Vegas. We typically accept 3 new fellows per year.
About our program
- Positions: 3 fellows accepted every year
- Hospital Locations: Mountain View Medical Center and Southern Hills Hospital
- Clinic Location: 9260 W Sunset Road Las Vegas, NV 89148
- Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary: ~$63,461.00
- Education fund provided which covers society memberships
- Meals provided in hospital
- Health benefits
- Physician lounge access
- Simulation center and hands-on courses
- Long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K
- Moonlighting is not permitted
Get to Know the Team
John Ryan, MD,
- US Citizens or individuals with permanent resident status (green card). We do not sponsor visas.
- Successful completion of an Internal Medicine Residency.
- Preference for individuals who graduated from residency no more than 3 years prior to anticipated start date.
- Eligible for Nevada licensure.
- A track record of proven interest and accomplishment in the field of Gastroenterology. Special weight will be given to applicants who have demonstrated a sustained interest or made a significant contribution to the specialty.
- Background and skills that would facilitate the care of underserved demographics within the region will be considered.
- Professional and ethical behavior meeting the highest standard.
- Applicants must be processed through a mandatory background check.
- Applicants not meeting all the requirements may be reviewed for individual merit at the discretion of the selection committee.
Curriculum & Rotation Schedule
Our expertly crafted programs are designed to provide resident physicians with all the experiences and training necessary for professional success.