Andrew H Hwang, MDUrology
The Las Vegas Pediatric Urology team strives to provide the high quality service to our patients that we would wish for our children and our families.
Educational Credentials: B.A. - University of California, Berkeley; M.D - University of California, Irvine School of Medicine; Surgical Internship - Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Medical Center; Urology Residency - Department of Urology, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine; Pediatric Urology Fellowship - Rady Children's Hospital San Diego, California; Kidney Transplantation Fellowship - National Institute of Transplantation, Los Angeles, California. Academic Appointments: 2002-2006 Assistant Professor of Urology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California; 2006-2009 Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Urology, Keck School of Medicine; 2008-2014 Adjunct Assistant Professor of Urology/Renal Transplantation, Touro University Nevada; 2009-2012 Clinical Instructor, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Dept. of Surgery; 2009-2014 Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UNSOM; 2013-2014 Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Nevada School of Medicine (UNSOM), Dept of Surgery.
- Urology - Primary - Board Certified
- Pediatric Urology
- Gender: Male
- Internship: Los Angeles County University - University of Southern California Medical Center
- Fellowship: National Institute of Transplantation
- Fellowship: Naval Medical Center
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of California, Irvine
- Residency: University of Southern California - Keck School of Medicine
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital