Behavioral & Mental Health
Southern Hills Hospital's mental health program currently focuses on senior psychiatric treatment for patients ages 50 and up with RISE (Respect, Inspire, Strengthen, Empower) Behavioral Health. Depression, anxiety, dementia, and other behavioral health issues are treated through our psych program. We offer inpatient care and provide 24/7 assessment by calling (702) 916-6590.
Southern Hills Hospital Pavilion
The Pavilion at Southern Hills Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 80-bed inpatient unit dedicated to the treatment of behavioral health needs in Las Vegas. Spanning over 45,000 square feet, the Pavilion treats patients age 13 and up.
The Pavilion features industry-leading patient tracking and safety systems to ensure a safe environment of care. This includes real time location systems, laser curtains in the adolescent unit between beds, alarms on top of the doors to detect weight and other anti-ligature/ligature prevention technology.
Common conditions treated:
- Anxiety disorder
- Behavioral issues related to Alzheimer's disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-partum depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
What to expect out of admission:
- Patients meet daily with a board-certified psychiatrist
- 7 interactive groups a day geared towards your treatment goals
- Medical evaluation
- Meetings with therapists
- Access to outdoor recreation areas