When you choose Southern Hills Hospital for your cardiovascular needs, you are choosing to be cared for by highly competent cardiovascular staff. From preventative care to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies, Southern Hills provides a full range of adult cardiovascular services in one convenient location. Our team provides personalized care by individualizing and tailoring care needs by offering guidance, expertise and support for the patient every step of the way.
The Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care awarded Southern Hills Hospital Chest Pain Center Accreditation, recognizing our high level of expertise in treating patients who are having heart attacks.
Learn more about our two Catheterization Laboratories (Cath Labs).
If your loved one develops chest pain, he or she is significantly better off in an accredited Chest Pain Center. Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in the United States, with 600,000 dying annually of heart disease. More than five million Americans visit hospitals each year with chest pain. The Society's accreditation process ensures centers meet or exceed quality-of-care measures in acute cardiac medicine.
If you are experiencing chest pain or any other emergency ... call 911 immediately.
- Why Did You Decide to Become a Doctor?
- What Would You Like Patients to Know About Heart Health?
- Why Would I Need to See a Cardiologist?
- What Are the Biggest Risk Factors for Heart Disease?
- How Does the Risk for Heart Disease Differ Between Men and Women?
- What Is Atrial Fibrillation (Afib)?
- Does Occasional Atrial Fibrillation Go Away on Its Own?
- What Is a Stent?
- What Medical Conditions Are Treated with a Stent?
- How Is a Stent Placement Performed?
- How Can a Heart Catheterization Determine Whether or Not I Need a Stent?
- What Medical Tests Can Diagnose Coronary Artery Blockages?
- What Are the Chances of Reblockage Within a Coronary Stent?
- What Kinds of Conditions Are Pacemakers Used to Treat?
- How Long Does a Pacemaker Last and What Precautions Should I Take?
A Network of Accredited Chest Pain Centers in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has a network of accredited Chest Pain Centers, brought to Southern Nevada by Sunrise Health System. Three Chest Pain Centers, each accredited by the nationally recognized Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, are open 24/7 in the emergency departments of the following hospitals: Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, MountainView Hospital.
If your loved one develops chest pain, he or she is significantly better off in an accredited Chest Pain Center. So play it safe, keep this information handy and tell your friends about the Sunrise Chest Pain Network.