RISE – Respect. Inspire. Strengthen. Empower.
Focused care for ages 50 and oldercoping with behavioral health symptoms that interfere with their daily lives:
- Thoughts of self-harm
- Changes in mood or behaviors due to dementia
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse issues
Key Factors for RISE Behavioral Health
- Inpatient and Outpatient programs provide critical resources for those families in need of support, treatment and hope for their loved ones.
- Earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Alzheimer’s disease program.
- Certification award recognizes Southern Hills’ dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards.
- Dedicated psychiatrist and geriatric physicians work with specially trained nursing staff.
- Inpatient: 14-bed dedicated unit
- Outpatient: Intensive group therapy program and individual therapy
Coming Soon! New 80-bed Behavioral Health Facility Treating Adolescents through Seniors.
To schedule an assessment or for more details, call (702) 916-6590.