Having a baby is often an exciting time in your life and perhaps a bit confusing if it’s your first time. A very important part of your planning is to decide where your baby will be born. Please allow Southern Hills Hospital to help you choose us for this special time for you and your family.
24/7 Laborist Program Available Now
With a 24/7 Laborist program, Southern Hills Hospital ensures that you and your baby have the specialized care you need when that special time comes. What is a Laborist program and what does that mean to you?
- The Laborist program provides qualified OB/GYN physicians to be at the hospital at all times, providing patients with specialized care when that special time comes
- Should any emergencies arise, our laborist will be on the scene to care for you and your baby and assist your physician once he or she arrives.
- The program is supported by WHASN, or Women’s Health Associates of Southern Nevada, a practice that consists of a leading group of board-certified and board-eligible obstetricians and gynecologists who specialize in providing high quality healthcare for women.
Questions? Call our Labor & Delivery unit at (702) 916-7070
Our childbirth suites are all private rooms, we offer a Level II NICU, family accommodations, security system, two dedicated operating suites, lactation specialist, special amenities and more. Childbirth classes and a breastfeeding support group are also available.
What To Expect When You're Expecting With Us
- 24/7 Laborist Program, providing the specialized care that you and your baby need when that special time comes
- Voted Best Place to Have a Baby – Bronze Award
- Private Labor, Delivery and Recovery Suites
- 25 Postpartum Rooms
- 15-Bed Level-II Intensive Care Nursery
- HUGS & Kisses Infant Security System
- Certified Lactation Consultant Onsite
- Breastfeeding Support and Free Support Group
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pump Rentals through Lori’s Gifts (hospital gift shop)
- Family-Centered Couplet Care
- Two Full Service Operating Rooms
- Overnight Accommodations for Significant Other
- Three-Course Celebration Meal for Mom and One Guest
- Special Cake and Gift for Family
- Complimentary Valet Service
- Compassionate Staff Who Care For Your Family as Their Own
- Sunny Babies Program for Moms Needing Assistance
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital Access
You're Invited To Come See For Yourself
Free tours are available at your convenience – please call (702) 916-5023 to register for a Saturday tour or to schedule an appointment when it is best for you. See you soon!
Child Birth and Breastfeeding Classes
We recommend for your comfort completing your classes by your eighth month (32 weeks) of pregnancy.
Para mas informacion en espanol, llame (702) 731-8703.
Childbirth Preparation Classes – Register now!
Breastfeeding Support Group - Free
9300 W Sunset Rd, Exit 17
Sunset West off I-215
Phone: (702) 916-5000