Having a baby is often an exciting time in your life and perhaps a bit confusing if it’s your first time. A very important part of your planning is to decide where your baby will be born. Please allow Southern Hills Hospital to help you choose us for this special time for you and your family.
At Southern Hills Hospital, we ensure that you have the amenities, care and expertise for you and your baby for your special delivery. Our compassionate, caring staff goes beyond the unit staff; we work together interdepartmentally to exceed patient experience expectations by providing a celebration cake and special gift for your family to welcome your little one into the world!
Our childbirth suites are all private rooms, we offer a Level II NICU, family accommodations, security system, two dedicated operating suites, lactation specialist, special amenities and more. Childbirth and breastfeeding classes and support groups are also available.
What To Expect When You're Expecting With Us
- Private Labor, Delivery, and Recovery Suites
- 25 Postpartum Rooms
- 9-Bed Level-II Intensive Care Nursery
- HUGS & Kisses Infant Security System
- Breastfeeding Support and Free Support Group
- Family-Centered Couplet Care
- Two Full Service Operating Rooms
- Overnight Accommodations for Significant Other
- Three-Course Celebration Meal for Mom and One Guest
- Special Cake and Gift for Family
- Complimentary Valet Service
- Compassionate Staff Who Care For Your Family as Their Own
- Sunny Babies Program for Moms Needing Assistance
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital Access
You're Invited To Come See For Yourself
Free tours are available at your convenience – please call (702) 916-5023 to register for a Saturday tour or to schedule an appointment when it is best for you. See you soon!
Child Birth and Breastfeeding Classes
We recommend for your comfort completing your classes by your eighth month (32 weeks) of pregnancy.
Para mas informacion en espanol, llame (702) 731-8703.
Breastfeeding Support Group - Free
9300 W Sunset Rd, Exit 17
Sunset West off I-215
Phone: (702) 916-5000