In order to provide you with the most accurate estimate based on your specific financial situation and prospective services, please see our Patient Payment Estimator. You can also contact us at (888) 253-1108 and one of our customer representatives will be happy to assist you.
Prior to your call, you will also need to contact your physician's office to get the specific diagnosis or procedure description.
If you are insured, it is important that you contact your insurance company to ensure that the services required are "covered services." If you are uninsured, we may apply a discount on certain services.
When you call our customer representatives, please have the following information available, so that we can provide you with the most accurate estimate possible:
- Description of services needed - We will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services as described by your physician.
- Type of services needed - We need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- Physician/Specialist Name - For example, if you are having surgery, we will want to know the surgeon's name.
If you have insurance, you will also need:
- Your Insurance Card - Please have your card available so that if needed, we can get the following information from you: name of insurance company, type of policy (e.g. HMO, PPO, POS, Indemnity), policy holder's name, group name and number, policy number and insurance company phone number.
- Policyholder's Personal Information - It is possible that the insurance company will want us to verify the Social Security Number and date of birth of the person who is named as the primary insurance policy holder.
During your call, we will learn more about you and your potential insurance benefits to provide the most accurate representation of your estimated financial obligation based on your coverage and plan.